Thursday, November 26, 2009

This is me

What do i do in my life. .

Actually, nothing. . im a potato head. .

hehehehehe
i dont know what to write now. .

but i'll try. . .

I live in a small town, a very good place. Good and bad neighbors living here. Some people stinks some are not. But living here for almost all of my life make my world miserable and funny. .

My family Background. . My dad owns a business a trading industry to be exact, my mom a housewife and owns a small store here and my brother he works as a cad operator and me, doing nothing, hoping to land a job. . LOL. . "i'm dying, why would i work. ."

About myself, hmm..

Well im a tall guy,.. 5'11, 150 lbs. . I'm an athletic guy, I play a lot of basketball, video games, watch a lot, music. .

my genre i listen to everything but im on to metal!!

favorite bands if you may ask..

As i lay dying, Lamb of god, Trivium, Dir en grey. .

hehehehehe


(my head hurts). .

damn... .






No comments:

Post a Comment