Saturday, November 28, 2009

another day!!!

I just went to the doctor a while ago cause of my bloody nose. It's just keep bleeding and bleeding, so my mom decided to have a check-up. .


It's kinda weird because they keep giving me some pills and injecting some fucking fluid. .

yeah yeah!!! what the hell is that!!!! i'm gonna die soon. .
Only a miracle can save me. . .

after going to the doctor i went to church, and visit my x girlfriend. .

a funny thing happen, when we were talking something came up on my mind. I just tell him a joke, i said that i want to have sex with her,


hahhaahha

she just got pissed and just ignored me. .


well im just making a move, that's all...


it's another day full of misery!!


by the way, i'm making plans for the last days of life. .


I think i should not waste time. . .


it will be full of fun.

ciaossu!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment